Sunday, February 7, 2010

I-AM-BACK :)

SO!! where shall we start?? yes, i know you people missed me don't you? such a long time i quit blogging. now!! i'm back yaw!! anyways, i am very lazy now to tell you what happened during the period i quit blogging. hmmmm...but i can tell you now, that i contracted the HFMD virus, which is hand foot and mouth disease. sounds scary no? hahaha. oh well, i'm destined for this. that GOD :D i'll let the pictures do the talking. then i'll cerita abit. haha
yea!! was waiting for my xbox controller to be fully charged. LOL. it can be long but i don't mind. hahaha. so i was bored. thought it would be cool to show my beautifule hands :D and then i have candies!!! wheee!! well, this are bitter candies which heals me. not bad huh? so yea! i'm all well!!

that's it for now. i'm hungry!! bye bye!! :P

never thought i would found you this quick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment